Sunday, October 26, 2014

Flashback from Tacloban (2010)

My first few weekends in Leyte offered nothing but extreme boredom. Being new to the place and having not received my car yet, I was forced to spend my weekends in my pad. The first weekend was tolerable -  watching TV, sleeping, PSP-ing, and surfing the net the entire day. On my 2nd weekend, I decided on a Sunday night to stroll a bit around Tacloban city, and my feet brought me to the newly opened Club 6500.


Located near Leyte Park, it is Tacloban city's newest attraction. Who would have thought this city has a night life? Haha. Just kidding. Being a kid from Manila, I have to admit this is one of the biases I have for the provinces but hey not bad Tacloban! 


Being not in a party get-up, I decided not to enter the club itself and instead went to a restaurant adjacent to it named "The Coach." The restaurant emits an electrifying blue light that could easily draw anyone who passes by it. 
         
   

See what I mean? This restaurant has free wi-fi and serves sub-zero drinks! I found drinking sub-zero Tanduay Ice so irresistible that I ended up drinking 4 bottles. They also serve meals at a reasonable price of around P150-P200. Forgot to take a picture of the menu, but once I get the picture I'll upload it asap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment